Jonathan Owen graduated with a BSc in Estate Management in 1976 before qualifying as a Chartered Surveyor. After working as an investment surveyor in the City and Projects Director for a West End property company he was the founding member of Quarterbridge in 1997.
His experience ranges from developing Shopping Centres to refurbishing historic Market Halls and he is a retained consultant to various Market authorities. He specialises in operational reviews, business improvement plans, valuations, development appraisals and funding partnerships.
Jonathan is a popular speaker at Market industry conferences.
He contributes regularly to the trade press and writes monthly ‘Market Matters’ articles published in Market Trade News.
• Market Development Specifications
• Landlord and Tenant Negotiations
• Market Legals and Charter Markets
• Trader Liaison
Example Project Experience
• Accrington Market Hall – Redevelopment
• Birmingham Bull Ring Market – New Design
• Development Blackburn Market – New Design
• Development Woking Market Walk – New Development
• Darlington Market