Raymond Linch graduated in 1984 and spent his early working years based in France, developing supermarket and innovative market design throughout Europe, based on his guiding principle ‘good food should not be exclusive’.
Returning to the UK in ’92, Raymond designed and refurbished Doncaster Fish Market, Bolton’s Ashburner Street Markets and Bury’s Food Hall concurrently whilst designing fresh food retail environments for the big supermarket groups.
Raymond joined Quarterbridge in 1999 and now heads a multi-disciplinary team dealing in all aspects of market development strategies, business planning and implementation.
Raymond now leads market development teams for both public and private sector developments and is appointed as the London Mayor’s Special Market Advisor. He has won many accolades for successful market projects, which all
have a distinctive high-class continental look and feel.
• Market Development Project
• Management Retail Design and Specification
• Business Case Development and Delivery Market Specifications
Example Project Experience
• Southport Market Hall – Redevelopment
• Market Harborough Market Hall – Redevelopment
• Doncaster Fish Market – Design
• Woking Market Walk – New Development